- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- To improve the performance of Codenode’s game server providing services by understanding which part work well and which don’t.
- To improve the safety, security and integrity of Codenode.
- To understand who has seen which pages and advertisements on the Codenode’s website and its app.
- To determine how frequently particular such pages and advertisements are visited.
We will get your consent before enabling cookies on your browser. However, in order to using services from our website, you may need to have cookies enabled on your browser.
- WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WHY?
- Strictly necessary Cookies: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our system. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the website. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the web page, they are deleted automatically.
- Performance Cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our system when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated, which means we cannot identify you as an individual. Performance cookies are also known as analytical Cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the Codenode’s website.
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other web pages on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
- HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to block or restrict cookies. You can also clear the cookies from your browser at any point of time.
We use Google analytics application for tracking traffic patterns on our website. You can opt-out of Google analytics or view the Google analytics privacy statement.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US
If you have any question about this policy, you can email or write us.